We are looking for a passionate Sales Representative to join our newly founded team in Brussels, Belgium to help build up our business activities in the Benelux area. Reporting to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, while maintaining customer satisfaction and driving rapid and sustainable growth.
More specifically, as Sales Representative, you will:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking;
- Identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs;
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information for profit and service improvements and guidance;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services;
- Prepare sales orders & quotes, produce frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data; and
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
To be considered, apart for a real passion for sales, you should have:
- 2 years proven experience as a sales representative or relevant role;
- A good understanding of information technology, particularly web-based applications;
- Previous experience in banking sector and Card Terminals is a great plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM;
- Native speaker in at least one and excellent verbal and written communication skills in two of the following languages: French, Dutch and English;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- A results-driven approach and strong self-drive, along with the ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets; and
- A valid driving license.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.