We are looking for a self-driven and motivated Sales Executive to join our Sales Team. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for expanding Viva Wallet’s business activities, as well as building and pursuing new sales prospects, while ensuring high customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and outperform the company’s expectations, aiming for rapid and sustainable growth.
More specifically, as Sales Executive, you will:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking;
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Prepare and deliver commercial presentations of Viva’s products and services;
- Analyze and evaluate customer needs to prepare orders and quotes;
- Negotiate/close deals;
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors;
- Be responsible for achieving sales goals and creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data; and
- Work closely with internal teams to achieve better results.
To be considered you should have:
- A results-driven approach and passion for sales;
- 2-4 years of proven experience as sales executive in B2B;
- A good understanding of information technology, particularly web -based applications;
- Aptitude in delivering presentations and excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and be resilient;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Sales CRM (Sales Force, MS Dynamics, HubSpot);
- Excellent use of English; and
- Previous experience in digital sales and /or banking sector and/or Card Terminal and/or other Payments will be considered a plus.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment.