Presales/Key Account Manager
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Key Account Manager to join our Business Development team. Reporting directly to the Strategy & Business Development Director, the successful candidate will provide services to Key Accounts and contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success. This is an exciting time to join Viva Wallet!
More specifically, as Key Account Manager, you will:
- Liaise with large clients / Key Accounts;
- Create and deliver presentations and submit proposals describing Viva Wallet solutions and services (in English and Greek);
- Understand Clients’ business needs, provide project analysis services and define project specifications and design;
- Agree with the client on the project and co-ordinate contractual aspects;
- Provide enhanced Project Management services during the implementation of the project with continuous follow-up with all stakeholders within the organization and the Client;
- Maintain relationships with the Client by providing continuous support;
- Promote additional Viva Wallet services to facilitate payments; and
- Stay up-to-date and explore potentials for new valuable features in the company’s offering by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
To be considered you should have:
- At least 2-4 years proven hands-on experience on sales/ presales for large clients;
- Proven experience in international collaborations;
- Very dynamic, self-driven personality;
- Excellent command of English and Greek language;
- Excellent and proven Business Analysis and Project Management skills;
- Strong fluency in writing and communication and ability to compile, write and submit proposals;
- Very strong communication skills to both C-Level and technical resources;
- IT fluency;
- Experience in digital applications -particularly in web-based applications; hands-on experience with CRM systems - Proficiency with MS Office Suite; and
- Active presence in Social Media.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment