QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our QA team in Athens, Greece. The successful candidate will contribute in increasing efficiency and software quality, ensuring continuous delivery and helping the software development team to identify problems early in the process.
More specifically, as QA Automation Engineer, you will:
- Design and implement Test Automation Frameworks for Functional and API testing;
- Build and maintain tooling for test development;
- Execute manual API testing;
- Organize and implement Continuous Integration processes; and
- Manage the Reporting procedure of the test results.
To be considered, you should have:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or relevant field of study;
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation;
- Previous experience in any automation tools (Open Source or Commercial) for Functional/API testing;
- Previous experience in object-oriented programming (C# is preferred);
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and knowledge of the basic principles of Software Quality assurance;
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases with emphasis on MS SQL Server;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Experience in Test Automation for Android
- Experience in Payments Technologies.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment.