Sales Support Associate-Belgium
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Sales Support Associate to join our newly founded team in Brussels, Belgium. Reporting to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
More specifically, as Sales Support Associate, you will:
- Provide support to sales executives and respond to customer and prospect queries;
- Process new sales leads from inbound/outbound campaigns and provide data and guides to help the sales team;
- Manage office correspondence, schedule meetings and translate sales material;
- Monitor customer accounts and provide data and reports to help the sales team;
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information;
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems;
- Act as 1st level support to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience; and
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board.
To be considered you should have:
- At least 1 year work experience in sales support;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel;
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems;
- Exceptional people and customer service skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and work collaboratively as part of a team;
- Native speaker in at least one and excellent verbal and written communication skills in two of the following languages: French, Dutch and English;
- BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field a plus.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.