If you enjoy challenges and like working in an agile environment, come and join our Product Management Team in Athens. We are looking for a passionate Product Manager with strong technical skills and a genuine interest in technology and financial services to undertake the task of building new products, taking them to market and creating a unique customer experience.
More specifically, as Product Manager, you will:
- Propose the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, while assessing market competition;
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information and connect these needs to company's products & services;
- Evaluate new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes;
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives;
- Ιntroduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production teams;
- Obtain product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies;
- Support Company's annual business plan by strongly focusing on achieving the requested goals;
- Provide information to the management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and return-on-investment analyses;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies; and
- Think globally, act globally.
To be considered you should have:
- Proven track record of product launches;
- Strong experience & knowledge of e-Payments, mobile payments, and the international financial ecosystem;
- Strong product culture and 2+ experience in technical product management;
- Master's Degree with strong academic results in fields of Marketing, Business and/or Computer Science;
- Exceptional communication skills both in Greek & English (written, verbal and presentation);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, prioritizing and meeting deadlines;
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail;
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Prototyping, CRM tools and HubSpot;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience on internet technologies, software development and web services;
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, customer focused with ability to work both individually and as part of a team; and
- An innovative approach to nosiness and a restless, entrepreneurial mind set.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment.