Software Engineer (.ΝΕΤ)
We are looking for a passionate .NET Software Engineer to design, develop, test and deploy software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Design, develop, test and deploy highly-available web applications, primarily using ASP.NET Core.
- End-to-end development of new features from concept to deployment.
- Employ strong troubleshooting skills to find creative solutions to existing and emerging business problems.
- Continually advance technical knowledge and skills to achieve a strong competitive advantage for the solution being developed.
- Ensure high quality code by following unit / integration testing best practices.
- Minimum four to six years of experience as a .NET / C# Software Engineer.
- Clear understanding of computer science fundamentals, especially as they apply to web development and HTTP / REST.
- Experience using version control systems (mainly Git)
- Technical knowledge and experience in the following: ASP.NET MVC / WebApi, TSQL, EF code first, xUnit, Autofac, Automapper.
- Understanding of how .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard fit together.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Unix / Unix like OSs (BSD / OSX, Linux) will be a big plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of the banking industry.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Need minimum direction
- Be able to step and lead
- Love perfection
Includes attractive competitive salary and working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.