JIRA Superuser-Business Processes Officer
As a Business Processes Officer you will join the company's Business Processes team and your duties will include the following:
- Assists with the research of internal and external best practices and with recommendations for process improvements.
- Communicates the status of the initiatives and associated projects or teams to appropriate levels of the organization.
- Participates in the business planning, capital planning and portfolio management processes to acquire resources needed to implement process improvements.
- Works with employees at all levels of the Organization, as well as across all Businesses, on functional objectives and assessing the current processes performed within and among functional areas which support these objectives.
- Ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling (JIRA) to documenting processes and improve daily operations and process workflows
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Support and manage integrations to external systems as required
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Economics or Finance. Prior professional experience in an IT environment would be consider a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience on managing business processes.
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA tool and features, with excellent understanding of general administration and configuration to maximize efficiency in using the tool.
- Development and execution of JIRA training programs.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels. Skilled in developing collaborative relationships.
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Includes attractive competitive salary, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.