We are looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to join our Finance & Accounting Team in Athens. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will devise and implement company procurement strategy to ensure cost optimization and effective vendor management.
More specifically, as Procurement Officer, you will:
- Set up, implement and monitor all procurement processes;
- Collaborate with key people to ensure clarity of specifications;
- Evaluate and select appropriate, cost-efficient suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships;
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
- Research new products, services and potential suppliers to meet company's goals;
- Collect cost information and prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecast;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve procurement efficiency.
To be considered you should have:
- A degree in chain management, logistics or business administration;
- Proven working experience in procurement in the Banking or IT industry;
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques;
- Previous knowledge of supplier or third party management software;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, with expertise in Excel;
- Analytical thinking and excellent negotiation skills; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary, private health isnurance and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.