Network Development Manager
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Network Development Manager to join our Business Development team. Reporting directly to the Strategy & Business Development Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for expanding the network of Viva Wallet’s Agents (Viva Spots), as well as maintaining relationships and ensuring smooth operations with already established collaborations.
More specifically, as Network Development Manager, you will:
- Cooperate with the management of large corporate chains (telecom chain stores, retail chain stores, gas station networks, electronics chain stores etc);
- Promote payments services addressing bill payments and merchant payments through Viva Wallet innovative payment methods;
- Register new Agents to the wide Viva Wallet network and increase Viva Wallet network of agents through sales/presales activities;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on offered services;
- Evaluate needs, close deals and handle partner requests;
- Maintain relationships with agents by providing continuous key account support, information for profit and service improvements and guidance;
- Promote additional Viva services to facilitate payments;
- Provide support and respond to Agents and new prospect queries;
- Manage tracking tools and reporting on important information;
- Stay up-to-date and explore potentials for new valuable features in the company’s offering by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
To be considered you should have:
- University degree in Marketing, Sales or relevant field;
- At least 1-2 years proven hands-on experience on Business Development or sales/ presales for Agents or Resellers Networks;
- Experience in digital applications -particularly in web-based applications; hands-on experience with CRM systems (experience in HubSpot would be a great plus – HubSpot Certification may be required);
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional people and client service skills; and
- Excellent use of English.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment.