Travel Consultant_Back Office
We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for the travel industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling both on line and off-line travel requests from clients. The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
More specifically, as Travel Consultant, you will:
- Handle issue, re-issue, refund requests for Airline & Ferry Tickets;
- Handle queues of GDS's and follow-up requests for VIP portfolio;
- Provide customer support over the phone when necessary;
- Organize travels end to end;
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for refunds;
- Create and update electronic records of clients; and
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- 4 years proven working experience as a travel consultant;
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservation systems, GDS systems, Worldspan, Sabre, ForthCRS);
- Knowledge of BSP operation (refund applications, reports, etc.);
- Excellent communication in English, both in verbal & written;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively;
- Demonstrable ability to handle urgent requests & crises; and
- JIRA system knowledge & degree in Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field will be appreciated.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.