Area / Product Manager
Viva Wallet is now operating a wide financial network in Greece with more than 1000 resellers.
The network consists of well known retailers, such as Media Markt, My Market, BP, EKO, Shell, Seven Spots, Masoutis, Reload Stores and more. Every spot in the network is eligible to accept payments on behalf of several thousands merchants belonging in the partner network of Viva.
We are seeking for an experienced Area / Product Manager to organize and oversee the operations of Viva Wallet inside these stores and further develop our Products offered inside them.
You will assume responsibility for the overall success of the channel by setting targets and ensuring they are attained.
Effective area managers are skilled in managing diverse operations from a distance. They have a strategic mindset and are excellent leaders. Excellent abilities in financial and operations planning are also essential for the role.
The goal is to ensure our resellers will meet and exceed expectations of business development and efficiency.
As an Area Manager
- Support Company's annual business plan by strongly focusing on achieving the requested goals
- Watch the numbers, report, review, reschedule
- Set standards and objectives for the whole network
- Maintains the relationship with the Network and develops both volume of transactions and revenue for them
- Working on field, mystery shopping, checking processes are in place
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
As a Product Manager
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with all the departments of the company
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Proven experience as area manager, product manager or similar managerial role
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles
- Working knowledge of ERP / CRM software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning and leadership abilities
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in internet technologies / digital marketing
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, customer focused with ability to work in team environment and take initiative while accepting guidance
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Prototyping
- Master's Degree with strong academic results in fields of Marketing, business administration, retail management or similar field
Includes attractive competitive salary, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development